NOTE: As of the last sim, this league was under the minimum 50% capacity. Invite your friends to join MyFootballNow to keep this league alive! Then send them to this league to become the owner of a team! The league will expire at 5/02/2019 8:00 am.

League Forums

Main - Trade Block

Whatley on the block

By raidergreg69
5/18/2017 9:04 am
I realize I have trashed him lately but one man's trash might be another man's treasure. Whatley did lead the entire league in passing yards last year, and his non accuracy attributes are pretty good. Maybe he just needs to be in a system other than my West Coast Offense?

If I understand the cap rules correctly, I may need to make an additional move to absorb the cap hit from trading him though. I'll ask that somewhere else.

Re: Whatley on the block

By raidergreg69
5/18/2017 7:48 pm
Now that I know salary cap won't be much of a problem I can trade him. I don't know what I want for him exactly but he will come cheap. I've made no secrets about my benching him and I'm not going to pretend he's worth more than he is.

He won't be cut this season so if he's not traded before our deadline he will be available, still cheap, next year barring an unforseen turnaround.